HPE ProLiant servers are designed to simplify Hybrid IT by providing the agility of a modern infrastructure, the security to protect digital assets and the economic control to only pay for what you need and use.
Agility: HPE ProLiant’s software-defined infrastructure delivers intelligent automation and high availability – reducing operational complexity for traditional applications, while accelerating the performance of today’s data-driven workloads.
Security: The ProLiant infrastructure has security designed in from the start, making it much easier to protect your business data.
Economic control: HPE ProLiant ensures that your investment is optimised and protected – only paying for what you use and scaling on demand.
Solutions within the HPE ProLiant portfolio include:
- HPE ProLiant ML Tower Servers: Standalone single or dual processor servers with room for expansion. Ideally suited to organisations without dedicated data centre space.
- HPE ProLiant DL Rack Servers: Designed for SMBs with dedicated data centre space, install multiple DL servers in a rack.
- HPE ProLiant MicroServers: General purpose, compact servers designed for small business and home office environments.
- HPE ProLiant EasyConnect: Cloud-managed, hybrid IT solution for an affordable monthly fee.
- HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack: A fully integrated system that delivers Azure-compatible, software-defined infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) on HPE hardware.
What’s the next step? Gen10.
HPE is leading the way for businesses searching for solutions that enable infrastructure modernisation with the Gen 10 Servers. As the world’s most secure industry standard servers, Gen 10’s make it easier to adapt to rapidly evolving IT requirements, provide security for digital assets and offer customers unparalleled control of their bottom line.